And, fast forward to today. I am sincerely one of the blondes that DIY aka do-it-yourself! I'm divorced, got an attitude, and I am seriously doing it myself. In more ways than one. Might as well put my attitude on a t-shirt, blog and something that sells.
The Attitude Shirts : Shirts with a BIT of an Attitude! came around a bit later. I was just hitting my sixties and becoming a bit more open with my attitude(s) about things. When you work online, you encounter many others who might not be as soft-spoken as you. You learn to express yourself.
They epitomize the principle of keeping it simple, straightforward and topicable. These shirts don't beat around the bush, but get right to the heart of the matter. They are witty and bright and tell it like it is! They use simple type style, with black on white, and no special images, graphics, or designs to obscure the point > true transparency! Say it like it is.
Welcome to where we tell it like it is and then some!!! It can be a good emotional release to express yourself through shirts with a bit of an attitude! We love you folks! Hey Hey Hey! Isn't it a fabulous opportunity we have that there is a Zazzle site where we CAN express ourselves; have a little fun; be authentic and unique; make a little money too? I am honored that my items are showing up worldwide. Yeah, that's neat! Go ahead and picture your attitude to a "T" ... i.e., on a T-shirt!
Once upon a time, my line of Shirts with a Bit of an Attitude in my Zazzle shop was created as a "complement" to my Squidoo lenses. These shirts are a bit of a social commentary, if you will. Take a moment and browse the many expressions ... so have you been there and done that? There's probably a "T" that says it! Say IT. Go ahead, take a load off!
Check YOUR Attitude Here! Take a deep breathe and answer honestly please! Which would make you want to buy?
- Let's pretend someone keeps spamming you ... daily!
- Let's pretend someone sent you a malware application!
- Let's pretend someone doesn't get you!
- Let's pretend someone loves you!
- Let's pretend you have absolutely no sense of humor!
My Attitude, Art and Photography are on Zazzle. I now have three different shops on that great site! Once upon a time, it started with attitude on t-shirts. Some were positive; some were persnickety; and all were real expressions which all of us have felt some of the time. Hopefully, not all of the time. Then that attitude spread over into my two additional shops - Yes! Lots of positivity and creativity there. I hope you will take some time to visit and enjoy the sights and perhaps make a purchase or two. Let me know you dropped by!
- Shirts with a Bit of an Attitude on Zazzle - You will find over 300 carefully written attitudes on t-shirts. Opt to keep the basic white tee that showcases the words or get jazzy with style and color. It is all up to you!
- Jaguar Julie Designs on Zazzle - This shop is a mix of art, decor, designs and photography on a variety of neat products. You may be surprised at all that you can find here.
- Jaguar Julie Flowers on Zazzle - Oh my, but I had a lot of fun creating the products in this shop. It all started with my sunflower garden that I grew from seed. Photographing over 100 plants, I hit upon some real beauties. There are plenty of other flowers from my Florida gardens. Come walk through my garden.
Copy That Copycats! It is a bit of social commentary, if you will, with attitude!
Kick-Off -- The very FIRST Shirt. OMG, please please please "Stop the Insanity" already!
#2 -- Life Interrupted! Imagine how social media can interrupt your life?
#3 -- I've Lost My Mind! If I lost my mind -- you'd miss the real me!
#4 -- When Pigs Fly! Now wouldn't YOU want to know the story behind this one?
#5 -- I Am a Blonde! Pinch me -- because "I am a Blonde" -- I get a lot of those blonde jokes!
#6 -- Stuffed Cabbage Head! You are what you eat? I eat stuffed cabbage you know!
#7 -- Trick or Treat! Don't you know that trick or treat is a social commentary of sorts?
#8 -- Air Head Alert! Can JaguarJulie be self-deprecating?
#9 -- The Usual Suspects! WOW! It mysteriously disappeared.
#10 -- Too Hot to Handle! Sometimes that's hot and you're NOT and sometimes it's much too hot to handle!
#23 -- Size Does Matter! Well, you will just have to read the lens to figure THIS out!
Dance, Love, Sing, Live ... Go ahead and just do it! I've saved SO MUCH MONEY on that counselor after all.
Go ahead and Laugh! 'Laugh your head off whilst you still have it!' --JaguarJulie
Express Yourself Here and NOW! Go ahead -- get a load off your chest if you like. “A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.” –Herm Albright could also be JaguarJulie!
Yeah, yeah, yeah! Yep, I can hear you now — biting your tongue? Oh come on — we both know that you’ve got IT in you. Been thumbing your nose at me have you? Oh oh oh, it’s NOT nice to fool with mother nature! Go ahead, I can take it — what does NOT kill me surely will make me a stronger person that you have to deal with!
Here are some books to help before you proceed! Can you hear me now?
- ATTITUDE 101 - I picked this book because I dig John Maxwell as an author. His team player and leadership books are worthy reads. They say, "Attitude can make or break you and the people you lead."
- Attitude Is Everything: Change Your Attitude... Change Your Life! - Oh gosh, haven't we heard that all our lives? You know that our attitudes are everything? This book is a self-help attitude book with 12 lessons.
- Attitude Reconstruction: A Blueprint for Building a Better Life - The premise of this book is that "reconstructing your attitude" can and will "actually change your life." Wouldn't you want to know more about that?
- Attitude is Everything Rev Ed: 10 Life-Changing Steps to Turning Attitude into Action - The buzz on this author says, "In the world of professional speakers, Keith Harrell is making a difference." I was interested in his take on attitude as one of his clients, IBM, was a former employer of mine.
History: Zazzle Attitude Shirts : Shirts with a Bit of an Attitude was originally created by JaguarJulie on Squidoo on September 15, 2009. Highest lensrank ever achieved: #4,560 overall. Lens #493 in the quest for Giant Squid 500 Club.