Saturday, August 23, 2014

The Art of Chili Peppers

Celebrating The Art of Chili Peppers in Food Art Posters. It can be quite spicy! Yes, chili peppers can be delicious art - a delectable, tasty art!

hot chili peppers heart art print
You can find that art is all around us and in the food that we eat! As beauty is in the eye of the beholder, so there is beauty in food and in chili peppers.

Have you ever looked at a grouping of chili peppers that was pretty as a picture? They have been the subject of art for many an artist.

I have put the tasty spotlight on some beautiful chili peppers art posters and hot chili pepper items! And, then we have put a spotlight on some awesome string lights. Yumm! Love it.

Beautiful Food Photography: Hot Chili Peppers Heart Art Print!

The Artful and Spicy Poll : How do you seriously feel about chili peppers? Where do you stack up with this tasty item?
  • Ah, I surely do love the art of these peppers!
  • I like the delicious taste : hot.
  • I appreciate both the art and taste.
  • Gosh, not a lover.
Oh boy ... I must have removed over a dozen of artsy art prints which really made this page IMPACTFUL!!

Why this page? I love the artful world around us and look for art where you might expect and in the unexpected. You might know that I am a lover of the red hot spice cayenne? It is my favorite spice for cooking as I like my foods spicy. Naturally, it made sense that I would focus on the little hot peppers. I hope you have enjoyed this artful page.

Had you given it any thought just how beautiful food can be as art subjects? Particularly red hot chili peppers — they are naturally so beautiful to photograph … er and then eat! How do you feel about this? Hey, it’s your turn to talk.

Hey you -- drop me a line today! What are you waiting for?

History: The Art of Chili Peppers was originally created on Squidoo by JaguarJulie on October 14, 2009. Highest lensrank ever achieved: #5,419 overall. Lens #511 in the quest for Giant Squid 600 Club.

2 comments:

Stylishimoarts said...

I grow my own Cayanne chilis, though I do not actually like them. My chili plant is ironically one of the most thriving plants that I have, it lives in my lounge and is literally covered in chilis. When it stops producing I just chop it back and then it grows like mad, within a month and a half is covered with chilis again.

After the last chop back it has grown into a monster! - The plant looks amazing covered in fruit which is why I keep it, but I give all the chilis away

Julie Ann Brady said...

Oh, I would love to see a picture of your chili plant - and if you like, feature it on my article. Maybe you can make a spice out of the chilis ... I'm sure somebody would love to have fresh spice!

Post a Comment