Friday, August 29, 2014

Heart Paperweight Gifts

Heart Paperweights : Gifts of Heart! Heart Paperweights are Romantic Heart-Felt Gifts for Him and for Her! Why not consider a heart paperweight as a gift? I have been a fan of hearts for quite a few years, well before I created my first lens on hearts in April 2006. I so love hearts!

robert held meadow heart paperweight
My favorite heart paperweight just so happens to be a Robert Held Heart Paperweight. It is particularly cool because it actually is heart-shaped and looks like a confetti Murano art glass. The Robert Held Heart Paperweight sits on my home office desk and gives me inspiration every day.

Heart paperweights make great romantic gifts and are especially cool to gift for Christmas and Valentines Day! Give a gift that shows you care. These are the type of gifts that will last a lifetime and be passed down through the family. Why not give a gift that matters? It doesn't cost a lot.

Photo Credit: Robert Held Mouthblown Meadow Heart Paperweight.

Heart Paperweight Gifts of Heart

C.R. Gibson Glass Heart Paperweight, Dream Hope Love

I am really impressed with the looks of this heart paperweight!

This amazing heart-shaped glass paperweight measures 3.25 inches by 3.75 inches.

A vintage collage look featuring uplifting phrases by artist Lisa Kaus comes in a pretty gift box.

When you want the best in paper, party and giftware, trust C.R. Gibson.


Crystal Diamond Jewel Paperweight Heart Dark Rainbow Paperweight

This heart paperweight measures 80 mm in diameter by 45 mm in height.

The colors are like the aurora borealis.

These gem pieces are shaped using the Round Brilliant Cut.

What a great gift idea -- like a giant, colorful diamond!


Robert Held Heart Paperweights

robert held confetti heart art glass paperweight

This is the beautiful Robert Held Confetti Heart-Shaped Art Glass Paperweight! It’s handmade in Canada. Isn’t it gorgeous? I got mine from Gumps San Francisco. This sits on my home office desk to the right of my mouse and mouse pad. It is a source of heartfelt inspiration for me.

Lundberg Heart Paperweight

lundberg heart paperweight

Take a closer look at this beautiful Lundberg heart paperweight. It has such a vibrant use of colors. I think it is quite a unique item.

Murano Art Glass Heart Paperweight

murano art glass heart paperweights
Ah, aren’t these beautiful — I spotted them at one of my favorite places, Gumps San Francisco! I’ve been a fan AND Brand Ambassador for Gumps San Francisco for over 6 years! Once upon a time, I was a contest winner at Stylehive and was awarded with over $800 in merchandise from Gumps. Naturally, I opted for a beautiful confetti heart paperweight from Robert Held.

Murano Glass Heart Paperweights


Handmade on the island of Murano, Italy, each of these hearts is one-of-a-kind. To create the luminous millefiori designs, artisans fuse together canes of multicolored glass, then slice them crosswise. Next, a layer of 18-karat gold foil is applied on top and the glass is mouthblown into a heart shape.

Robert Held Confetti Heart Paperweight

robert held confetti heart art glass paperweight

Yes, that is my heart paperweight. I snapped that picture some time ago. I was told a few times in my life that I should be a hand model. Well, you get a good idea about the size of the Robert Held heart paperweight.

Rosenthal Heart Paperweight

I actually have a couple of Rosenthal heart paperweights that I found at our local HomeGoods store. I've got a clear one and a pink one. What was pretty cool about them is that they came in a black heart-shaped box.

Waterford Heart Paperweight

waterford heart art glass paperweight

Isn’t this beautiful? I’m happy to say that I have this Waterford heart paperweight! Waterford crystal is such a desirable collectible item!

A Heart of Glass!!


Love heart paperweights?
Love, Love, Love ... all you need is Love!

Are you a fan of hearts and heart paperweights? Do you happen to own a heart-shaped paperweight? I do and heartily recommend Robert Held — they are gorgeous!

History: Heart Paperweights : Gifts of Heart was originally created on Squidoo by JaguarJulie on January 15, 2009. Highest lensrank ever achieved: #5,209 overall. Lens #409 in the quest for Giant Squid 500 Club.

No comments:

Post a Comment