Thursday, August 28, 2014

Carol Wior Swimsuits and Shapewear

Carol Wior Shape Detector Swimsuits and Stylish Shapewear. Carol Wior has patented slimsuits, shape detector swimsuits, which are designed to take an inch off your swimsuit size. You can also find stylish body shapewear to give you the crowning edge on your figure!

Carol Wior's swimsuits actually come with a measuring tape! One of my favorites is the Carol Wior Shape Detector Classic Shirred Tummy Thinner Tank Swimsuit.

I don't mind admitting that I have a couple of Carol Wior's slimsuits and lace tank tops because I like how great I look in them.

Ah, don't you know that Carol Wior patented Slimsuits are designed to make you look 10 pounds slimmer fashionably!

Photo Credit: Carol Wior Shape Detector Swimsuit.


Do you love Carol Wior and her slimsuit?
Cast your vote please! Are you a fan of her slimming fashion?
  1. Thank goodness yes!
  2. Haven't tried it, but I would if I need it.
  3. Naw, let it ALL hang out!

Carol Wior invented the Slimsuit!
The slimsuit is a women’s swimsuit that was guaranteed to take an inch or more off the waist or tummy and look natural.



A Slimsuit has a built-in lining that shapes the body in specific areas, hiding bulges and giving a smooth, firm appearance. Slimsuits were sold with a tape measure as a marketing device to emphasis the slimming features of the new swimsuit.




Carol Wior was already a successful designer when she invented a new type of women’s swimsuit. While on vacation in Hawaii, Wior noticed herself pulling and tugging on her swimsuit, while trying to get it to cover her properly. Wior also noticed that when she wore her regular swimsuit she would always try to hold her stomach flat.

Carol Wior realized that women were uncomfortable and body conscious in their swimsuits and began to think of ways to make a better women’s swimsuit. Two years and a hundred swimsuits later, Carol Wior achieved the design she wanted – the Slimsuit. –Reference Source: Carol Wior inventor

Carol Wior Shape Detector Swimsuits

We've picked a few popular items from Amazon in this brand. Showcasing the Shape Detector. Detect your shape quite fashionably in this popular brand. Looking good my dear!

Carol Wior Shapewear

Ladies, this is such a hot piece of shape wear from this brand. Celebrities are wearing it on the Red Carpet, but you wouldn't know that because these fit so well underneath clothing. Give it a try, fashionably!

Carol Wior Lace Tank Tops

Yes, that's right ... I have two of these and love 'em! I wear them dressed up with jeans or when I am kicking around in a pair of my bicycle shorts. You can glam them up if you want.

Carol Wior Microfiber Panties w/Belly Band

These are great to wear under little black dresses or sundresses. Sometimes you want that little extra support around the middle. Watch out for the men -- they'll want to borrow a pair.

Are you looking good in Carol Wior?
I feel I am looking good in my Carol Wior slimming fashions. I’ve got a swimsuit, a couple of lace tops and some shapewear. When you find a brand that fits and is affordable, you want to buy more of those items. It’s been a few years since I first tried this brand and those of some of my favorite shapewear pieces. Have you tried her bathing suits or shapewear? Please let me know what you think.


History: Carol Wior Patented Slimsuits was originally created on Squidoo by JaguarJulie on December 13, 2007. Highest lensrank ever achieved: #1,710 overall. Lens #199 in the quest for Giant Squid 200 Club.

No comments:

Post a Comment