Saturday, August 23, 2014

Wall Flowers Art Decals

Wall Flowers Colorful Art Decals are artful elements to naturize your interior naturally. Floral Wall Decor brings a touch of Mother Nature inside.

gerbera daisyi wall flower art decals
What you will find here are actual flower wall decals i.e. wall flowers which are quite artsy and bold.

I have selected those specific flower wall decals which I would want to incorporate into my own home decor.

I have a new wall or two that I'd love to decorate and I am specifically thinking about beautiful and colorful poppies and gerbera daisies.

Remember grade school and possibly high school? This page is dedicated to all those wall flowers of the past who have opted to bloom later in life!

Come along and browse the pretty wall flowers!

Flowery Photo Credit: Gerberas with Stems Wall Decal!

Do YOU Love These? Would you incorporate these in your home decor? So, what do YOU think of these?
  • I love them and want some!
  • Oh, I was a wall flower, you know -- and love them too! 
  • Oh me? I am a flower gardener!
  • Not into flowers.

"Well, it takes one to know one and appreciate it! What I mean, I was shy and often described as a wall flower as a child. Today, I have come out of my shell and now put those wall flowers on the wall! Why not consider bringing the outside in. I love to incorporate a nature-inspired theme in my home decorations.

I have a sister who is quite the artist in the family. She has painted floral murals on furniture and throughout the home. She loves to create a colorful backdrop that complements the rest of the house. If you aren't a painter, you can use these floral decals.

My latest idea is to decorate my white doors. It seems that a door is a good backdrop and background for this decor.

A few years back, I had a large white kitchen table. After moving, the movers scratched the tabletop. I thought what to do? I drew large flowers that hid the scratches. I wished I'd thought of using a floral decal.

There is no limit to using your imagination with these type of decorations. Get creative!"

--The Brand Ambassador JaguarJulie!

DO YOU LOVE WALL FLOWERS?
Don't be a wall flower [smile] - please leave us a comment and tell us how you like these. Which would be your pick? Have you already added wall decals to your interior?

History: Colorful Flowers Wall Decals was originally created on Squidoo by JaguarJulie on January 5, 2011. Highest lensrank ever achieved: #53,022 overall. Lens #779 in the quest for Giant Squid 800 Club.

No comments:

Post a Comment