Sunday, August 24, 2014

Toby the Toad Collection

Welcome to the Toby the Toad Collection of fun very froggy kitchen accessories. This is adorable and slightly whimsical brand of ceramic home accents.

toby the toad cookie jar
Looking for some cute gift ideas?

Why not think about coordinating a set from this collection.

Who doesn't like a good frog especially a smiling and friendly frog.

Let's bring a little whimsy into our kitchens!

This is my pick! It is Toby The Toad Cookie Jar that brings a little nature into your home!

Ribbit ribbit and hello to an adorable and slightly whimsical line of home accents. Here Froggy!

Photo Credit: The cool Toby The Toad Cookie Jar!

The Whimsical Sides of Toby the Toad

toby the toad collection

Hello Readers! To those of you who have followed my writings over the years, you have undoubtedly noted a touch of whimsy and intelligent humor in my style. You've gotten to know that I fancy the fun things in life and that I love to showcase those things described as whimsical.

That is precisely why I took time to showcase these froggy kitchen accessories. No, it's not a page of rocket science or a lot of words. Sometimes you don't need to be verbose. I am allowing our frog to speak for itself.

I love the style, the color and the shape. This is the kind of home decor that you would find in my own kitchen. It makes me smile and I hope that it has made you smile and feel a little better today.

"ribbit, ribbit" --JaguarJulie

Everybody loves this adorable frog toad! He has a cute little raised design flower right on his tummy.

The Most Important Link!
Click on this link to shop all Toby Toad Collection available on Amazon.
Toby the Toad Collection

Hello everybody and thanks for taking time to leave a message for Toby the Toad … we’ll make sure he gets the message before he croaks! ;)

History: Toby the Toad Collection : Here Froggy! was originally created on Squidoo by JaguarJulie on November 10, 2009. Highest lensrank ever achieved: #10,758 overall. Lens #553 in the quest for Giant Squid 600 Club.

No comments:

Post a Comment