Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Nighty Night Shirts Nightshirts

What do blondes wear when they stop writing and opt to try and get some sleep? Why nighty night shirts aka nightshirts. I actually where my nightshirt sometimes when I am working. Sometimes that nightshirt is actually more of a nightdress. I have to remind myself what I am wearing when the mailman comes and I am tempted to walk to my curb and retrieve the mail. LOL

Thinking about sleep? Check out my pick of the best Nighty Night Shirts. These are multifunctional sleepshirts and sleepwear that are getting a lot of mileage today with the work at home woman. This type of clothing easily transitions in the day time to lounge wear and casual wear.

You can go from the bedroom to your home boardroom with nighty night shirts. Hello to my "fellow" work at home wonder women! How about a little comfort and style with your Nighty Night Shirts?

Let me show you my top picks ... those very items which you might find Jaguar Julie wearing in my at home boardroom office. When you're sleeping, you want to look good. Be stylish in your bedtime clothing.

A favorite pick of mine is the Hatley One Size Sleepshirt - I Moose Wake Up. I love the whimsical illustration of the moose and the play on words. It helps me be more creative in my writing, I think!

Our Nighty Night Shirts Brand Poll Question - Which brand do you think YOU will like best? Can you pick a favorite brand from these?
  • Frankie & Johnny
  • Hue
  • Izod
  • Nautica
  • Nick & Nora
  • The Cat's Pajamas

I personally love the Nighty Night Shirt -- because it can serve more than one purpose! Look stylish as you don one and head off to the bedroom for the big sleep! Then, transition in the morning to your personal boardroom within your home -- your home office!

If you are like JaguarJulie, you're multitasking and working longer hours. You sometimes can appreciate multifunctional sleepwear that transitions to casual and lounge wear!

Now, picture this! I have found the type of nightshirts which I can pair with my leggings and make them work outside the bedroom. Think outside the box.

The age-old duel of cats versus dogs! I am a cat lover, so I guess I sleep with cats. Hey, wait a moment. I do indeed sleep with Boots the cat most every night. Especially now that the divorce was finalized.

P.S. You Will Love The Cat's Pajamas ... Pajama Sets! A nice selection of comfy and versatile sleepwear. What I love about these pajamas other than their brand name? Let's see ... first and foremost, they are actually made in the USA. They are of 100% quality cotton that is soft on your body. Wow, these cuties all come with a matching eye mask. Plus, they have a whimsical nature, like me and perhaps like you too!

Join Our Nighty Night Shirt Fan Club. You don't necessarily need to be one of the #blondesthatdiy either.

Love these? Let's hear it! Personally, give me a good nighty night shirt that can transition from sleepwear to loungewear! Yeah. After all, I’m one of the countless work at home wonder women who value the mutlifunctional nature of my clothing. Heck, I can go straight from the bedroom to my day job! My home office that is clothing-friendly! How about you? Are you digging it yet?

History: Nighty Night Shirts was originally created on Squidoo by JaguarJulie on December 29, 2009. Highest lensrank ever achieved: #8,758 overall. Lens #620 in the quest for Giant Squid 700 Club.

No comments:

Post a Comment